We've Moved!

NEW ADDRESS 70-225 Highway 111, Suite B & C, Rancho Mirage CA 92270. We are pleased to let our students, alumni and public workshop and clinic clients know we have moved to a larger, more modern facility in Rancho Mirage.

We are at the intersection of Hwy 111 & Peterson Road. Just West of Country Club Drive.   We'll be working the kinks out for a week or so (we're known for that.)   Our new facility will offer a spacious classroom and larger clinic.  We will be offering morning Yoga classes for all our clients and working therapists. We all need self-care and yoga is a great way to get started!

We hope to see you all soon!

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
Denny Parker
Tuesday, Dec 4, 2018 3:35 am
Denny Parker
thanks for the information that you have moved and where you have shifted new address, Godaddy 1 Dollar Domain thank you
Kelly Leona
Thursday, Nov 1, 2018 8:09 am
Kelly Leona
But, i am clearly open to remarks and would significantly admire it from you and others. If humans want for me to replace back to the authentic layout of myself being a prime contributor Write My Assignment, i will luckily accomplish that. If there are different ideas as to striking that stability or developing a more healthy surroundings, i'll fortuitously concentrate to that, too.
cutler
Monday, Oct 29, 2018 3:18 pm
cutler
Generally when I surf the 'net I check out web pages that offer reliable information and so I found this site. Delighted that I came across your web site because I very much enjoyed this and I also anticipate the next post. I shall be sure to watch out for your future post.. Many thanks for the nice article I am going to come again in the future. virtual number china
jelinaden
Wednesday, Oct 17, 2018 3:37 pm
jelinaden
The WWII German jump plane airplane, the Stuka walmart black friday ads, was really fitted with an alarm that would shout as the flying machine went down for its shelling run, as a methods for mental fighting amid the prior long periods of the war. After the partners got desensitized to the alarm, they quit fitting it on the air ship.
Chris Greenwalt
Sunday, Oct 7, 2018 8:28 am
Chris Greenwalt
Good work. I am sure that you will be able to facilitate users to Buy dissertation online using your new blog and service. I also hope that this will be more reliable than previous.
Elijah Ruth
Monday, Sep 24, 2018 4:21 am
Elijah Ruth
I was study in school of massage that was working in this city and known as a famous school we had holidays from school. I came to know that they are moving on new place when I was took help from essay service review for completing my school work assign by my teachers.
ahsanekr1
Saturday, Sep 22, 2018 7:21 am
ahsanekr1
google
AntonioShubert
Tuesday, Apr 10, 2018 2:11 am
AntonioShubert
I know that Rancho Mirage is a city in Riverside County, California, United States. The population changed into 17,218 on the 2010 census, up from thirteen,249 on the 2000 census, however the seasonal population can exceed 20,000. Located between Cathedral City and Palm Desert, it's far one of the nine cities of the Coachella Valley. Rancho Mirage became included in 1973 from a merger of Mirage Cove with 5 unincorporated regions known as the "Cove groups" (Desert, Magnesia, Palmas, Tamarisk and Thunderbird), and had three,000 permanent citizens at the time. If i get a task of essay writing, sure I will choose this under the group of travel.