FREE Polarity Intro Session 4/29 10-Noon

Join us for a Free introductory session on Polarity  Friday April 29th 10 am to 12 Noon.

Kathleen will give an overview of Polarity and attendees will participate in a demo and some bodywork. Please RSVP by calling our office as space is limited.  760.321.9214.

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
layar
Monday, Dec 3, 201811:55 pm
layar
This article is very good. check for check it. https://gemapk.com/sniper-3d-assassin-mod-apk/ epsxe apk https://www.apklogic.com/gta-san-andreas-mod-apk/
cutler
Saturday, Dec 1, 201811:43 am
cutler
I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: WordPress Development Company
MichaelMclaughlin
Tuesday, Nov 27, 2018 8:12 am
MichaelMclaughlin
You will build up a significant comprehension of the ideas driving, and the pragmatic use of, Polarity Analysis, for prompt usage into your own training. To help develop your learning, there will be a large number of case analyses. cheap coursework writing service
cutler
Wednesday, Nov 21, 201811:53 am
cutler
When browsing the net quite often I have discovered a web page that can be quite thought provoking such as this one. I desired to share that I discovered the info within your website was really enjoyable and that I learned something new. I will be certain to look for the next write-up.. Many thanks for the wonderful write-up I will come again in the future. international call forwarding
cosjj
Tuesday, Jun 12, 2018 6:59 am
cosjj
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist.
savitar cosplay
once upon a time costumes for halloween
emma swan cosplay
despicable me gru cosplay costumes
Anonymous
Wednesday, Dec 13, 201710:10 am
Anonymous
The sessions seem to be interesting as I don’t have much information on me regarding the polarity. So I am really curious as the top resume writing service hasn’t discussed this topic since ages so it would have been fun to attend the seminar as I have heard a lot about it.