Polarity is Back! - 2-weekend August Intensive

Polarity Intensive is back for August - 2 weekends 8/18,19&20 & 25,26,27

Diane Charron CMT, HHP will be leading our 40-hour Polarity course in two consecutive weekends this August. This will be two Friday night through Sunday workshops.

Polarity therapy is a holistic healing system that works with this "life energy" in all its forms, using a comprehensive system of bodywork, exercise, nutritional guidance and verbal counseling. The goal of polarity therapy is to realign and unite body, mind, spirit and emotions into harmony and vibrant health.

Polarity offers the massage therapist an opportunity to delve deeper into the subtle anatomy and energetic balance in the body. Polarity treatment is good for anyone with physical, emotional, mental or spiritual problems. The treatment can also be an excellent tool for self care. The purpose of the treatment is to balance all the energies, horizontal currents, vertical currents. The therapist calls upon the three styles of touch and the protocols of polarity to release pain as well as connect with the elements earth and water elements to air and fire. If you are interested in reading more about Polarity here is a great article from the Massage Therapy Journal archives

Our two weekend intensive will be the 8/18 & 25 Friday nights 6 PM to 10 PM and then 9-6 PM on the Saturdays and Sundays.

The Price is $520

We will offer 50% discount for retakes and encourage our past students to take the course again for a different teacher's perspective.

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
Paton
Tuesday, Dec 11, 201811:19 am
Paton
FAQ are fun to work on and it's easy to see them trying to work on https://www.altomergepdf.com/faq. If they can know what is going on there, ti will be great too.
Ryan Carter
Thursday, Dec 6, 2018 5:31 am
Ryan Carter

Your post was very nicely written, Thank you. What is clickfunnels

widoni
Monday, Dec 3, 2018 4:56 am
widoni
Download this us. wpa wps tester wifi master key fake gps
cutler
Saturday, Dec 1, 201811:10 am
cutler
I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: Android Development Company
cutler
Wednesday, Nov 21, 201812:01 pm
cutler
I frequently take joy in finding a site that offers wonderful ideas as I like learning new stuff. Many times when I have been to this site I have appreciated the nice content on this page. A fantastic blog and i'll be back once more for further wonderful content… global conferencing
Winkler
Monday, Nov 19, 2018 4:05 am
Winkler
The organization of Tom Haughton Winnipeg is widely famous for the adoption of cats. Like dogs, cats also find it very difficult to survive and live. Because there are many wild animals living around and it becomes very difficult for these domestic animals to survive.
Hilarys
Tuesday, Oct 23, 2018 1:43 am
Hilarys
Whilst Dorothy, a secondary school trainer was in college. I was purchasing downtown and observed a yoga mat on sale. I bought it and decided to try my first yoga class the next day. It just so occurred it changed into www.getessaydone.com I wager it became the primary website that confirmed make-up once I searched on the internet.
jourrapide
Wednesday, Oct 17, 2018 2:31 am
jourrapide
Hugely, great offer that the greater part of the general population need to buy. These are generally exceptionally gainful things for house hold administration. I likewise like this offer isn't accessible all over the place and get assignment writing services to mange their task. Thank you!
cosjj
Tuesday, Jun 12, 2018 6:53 am
cosjj
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed.
thea queen cosplay
red arrow costumes
green arrow and black canary costumes
alice madness returns misstitched dress
Anonymous
Tuesday, Dec 19, 201710:05 am
Anonymous
To get good health polarity therapy is perfect. So, Dissertations.Superiorpapers.com recommend polarity therapy to many people. People can get perfect diet plan and can do exercise to make their body fit. With polarity therapy people can get perfect massage for their body.